Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving into Freedom

Ahhh! This year has started with winds that have kicked up change and created a wonderful flow.
As I look back at my treasure map. I see a few things that have come manifest. I have started my own film production company, leaving behind any limiting thoughts or fears. Its a tricky thing to do taking a plunge off of that cliff, but I can already feel the shift. I have more time to practice and plan for workshops and trainings. Preparing my own meals at home have allowed me to focus on a vegan diet. Morning meditations are blissful. I feel full of energy and ideas. My work as a film producer and my life as a yogi are flowing seamlessly together, as I can now fully concentrate on projects that resonate with me and people that are like minded. True friendships are coming more into focus and those relationships that were only about opportunities are falling away.

No comments:

Post a Comment